The Blog To End All Blogs

Google

Friday, December 30, 2005

Jimi Hendrix / Forums


A great picture here of Jimi Hendrix, one of my favorite musicians. I use the name "JimiHendrix" as my identity on numerous forums in order to pay homage to the musical great. Which forums you ask?

Check these:

www.younggogetter.com (Great, close-knit business forum)

www.elderscrolls.com (For the Elder Scrolls series of videogames. Yeah thats kind of nerdy but what can I say, you can't beat disemboweling an enslaved creature that looks like Jar Jar from Star Wars)

www.cross-x.com (A debate forum. I'm not actually Jimi here, I'm "Cartesian Doubt". Don't post there that often anymore but its always interesting to look at the many unusual and random threads there.)

YGG is the one of those that should really command your attention.