The Blog To End All Blogs

Google

Monday, January 02, 2006

Day 2 - The Blog To End All Blogs

What did I accomplish with the blog today, you ask?

The following:

-Joined www.entrepreneurs-journey.com forums and posted an introduction about myself, this blog, and some of my other ventures. Began to interact with the other users there. A specific shoutout goes to Sammy from www.trepnetwork.com for offering an insightful and quick response to my post.

-Continued commenting and interacting on other blogs. Having been working with this for only a week I think I can say that one of the most crucial factors in terms of generating blog success is developing genuine networking skills and getting to know other bloggers.

-Worked with promotions on www.cross-x.com and other websites, although the threads I made are slowly sinking to the back. Which makes me curious as to whether there are any forums purely dedicated to trading blog information. If any reader is knowledgeable here please send me in the right direction.

-Went back to Digg.com (see my other post about that episode) and checked my spam (article). Oddly enough I had got one other digg, but there were no more comments after my apology so I guess we won't know if I was forgiven until I post a legitimate article there.

-Registered with www.blogexplosion.com.

-Continued to write and plan content. Look for this blog to roll out many unique and interesting articles in the coming weeks.

We'll have to see how the blog networking and the other strategies improve my readership. For now I'd be surprised if two people read this blog everyday. That is to be expected, though, and it is my job to generate quality content to draw people here and keep them coming back.